About the Guild
- Founded in 2006, Star Guild was formed locally by a group of ladies in a Mill Creek, WA neighborhood. The organization was formed when one of their neighbors needed medical care for their child and the family was struggling to pay the medical bills.
- Ranked as one of the Top 15 contributing guilds among the nearly 500 guilds in the Seattle Children's
- Star Guild is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, we are solely managed by volunteers.
- Raised over $75,000 in 2016. To date, Star Guild has given over $1.3M for uncompensated care at Seattle Children's Hospital.
- Star Guild hosts a variety of smaller events throughout the year, from fashion shows, book signings with local authors, cocktail hours and movie nights.
- With currently 75 members and continually growing as the word spreads, we are an energetic, creative and dedicated group of people. Our members bring a vast amount of talent in event planning, fundraising, promotions, public relations, accounting, sales, production and much more.
- Keys of our success, our members unsurpassed commitment and experience, the generosity of our supporters and the guests attending our events.